Bad Faith Insurance Disputes
Insurance disputes can involve, among other things, any of the following insurance company bad faith:
- Misrepresenting the relevant facts or insurance policy provisions.
- Failing to investigate a claim.
- Not recognizing a claim.
- Declining to pay a claim.
- Refusing to pay a claim quickly.
- Discouraging a claimant from hiring legal representation.
- Rejecting a potential claim settlement.
- Not properly defending their insured against a lawsuit
We help our clients successfully navigate disputes with insurance companies in order to ensure proper payments for construction defects.