Real Estate Law
Colorado real estate law encompasses many different aspects of property transactions. Whether you are buying, selling, refinancing, leasing, or loaning in Colorado Springs, your attorney must be knowledgeable in this area of law. One simple mistake in a real estate transaction could be detrimental to your rights as a property owner and your financial well being.
Our team at Torbet Tuft & McConkie, LLC can provide you with the sound legal advice and representation you need regarding real estate contracts, construction defects, claims, titles, easements, HOAs, landlord-tenant issues, and other aspects of real estate law. We are proud to offer competent legal representation to make sure there are no loose ends that could put you at risk for a future lawsuit. By retaining Torbet Tuft & McConkie early on in your transaction process, we can help advise you about the best ways to minimize risk, protect you from conflict, and prevent future financial or insurance problems.
We can handle any of the following situations in Colorado Springs:
- Commercial or residential real estate purchasing and sales
- Transfer of property after a foreclosure or short sale
- Commercial or residential leasing
- Commercial or residential mortgages
- Commercial or residential insurance titles
- Buy-sell agreements
- Real estate litigation
- Real estate contracts
- Failure to disclose defects in the sale of a home
- Denial of home insurance claims
- Rentals and landlord-tenant law
- Contracts, titles, and other real estate documents
- Construction defects
- Most other matters regarding real estate law
Contact us today for a free consultation and learn how we can help you reach a satisfactory and mutually agreeable solution to your problem.